Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gaming as a Lifestyle: The Return of the Gamer

Hello fellow web-users!
This is GTarablus making a (hopeful) full return to my blog, Gaming as a Lifestyle.
I haven't posted on here for over a month, due to my return to school and a massive amount of tests, including maths, history and biology. Disgusting, I know. But now with only 3 tests left in the trimester, I have a lot more free time on my hands, which will probably be un-equally divided between the blog- and Skyrim ;).
The break from the blog doesn't mean it was completely out of my mind, I did actually brianstorm a few awesome ideas: A Skyrim review, a new series i'd like to call "A man and his Game" where I will share my personal connection with certain games that for me are much. much more than entertainment, and a few other posts along with every day posts.
On a closing note, I just want to say that I'm making NO promises. I really want this to work, and I'll do my best to make sure it does, but I can't guaranty that another test era won't consume me.

Good Gaming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment