Monday, January 12, 2015

So.. Who am I?

I think it'd be best if you guys got to know me a little before I get back to sharing my opinions and reviews, so let's get started!
Hi, my name is Gil Tarablus, I'm 18 years old. I live in Israel and I'm a high school senior.
My first gaming console was a Playstation 2 which I received as a gift from my uncle back in 2002, although the first console I ever put my hands on was my cousins' SNES. Since the PS2, I've owned a GBA, NDS, PSP, PS3, X360, and a Vita. Since mid 2013 I've converted to PC gaming. I found myself giving up my enormous PS3 library for the cheap and tempting Steam store, in which I currently over 100 games.
My current PC rig as actually a laptop. You see, I'm an awful PC gamer. Not only do I insist on laptops, I almost never play games with a mouse and keyboard! Unless it's game dear to my heart like Heroes of Might and Magic III or Age of Mythology, I simply refuse to use a mouse and keyboard. If game doesn't have native controller support, it's an automatic NO from me. Can you hear the PC purist mob on it's way to get me? Yup, let them come.
Anyways, getting back to my rig, I own an MSI GT70 Dominator Pro, equipped with an Intel core i7-4810MQ, 12 GB of juicy RAM and a former top-of-the-line GTX 880m w/ 8GB GDDR5. Isn't that mouthful?

On to my games- I'm an avid Action-RPG fan, more of a rare beat 'em up crossed with certain if not heavy RPG elements, sort of like God of War, Kingdom Hearts, DmC/DMC.
I'm also an FPS fan, but a single player rather than a multiplayer focused game, a la Borderlands series, Bioshock, etc...
Now finally on to me- I'm a lazy fuck. That is the best description one can have for me. Although I'm a big sports fan, mainly Football and Volleyball, I'm currently at a stage where I just don't get in many active hours. Same for my school work, I find it extremely hard to it down and study, and I'm fully aware to this problem. I m putting in an effort to finish off this last semester the best I can though, so don't worry about me.
I think that's about it, I'm sure more of my traits will pop up in future posts. 
'Till the next time, Good Gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment