Monday, January 12, 2015

2015- A New Year, an Old Passion

It's been about 3 years(!!!) since I was actively updating my small and modest blog. 3 Years that have changed me so much, mainly in a personal kind of way. I've had my ups and downs, although mainly downs, but what stayed by my side, what kept me sane and dare I even say alive at times, was gaming. As sad as that may sound for many people, having something you're good at without a doubt that no one can ever take away from you is something I wish for everyone of you reading this.
With this in mind, I realize that maybe, just maybe, I could make something out of my gaming skills. Put all those hours, days, months and years I spent with a controller in my hand- worthwhile.  So here I am, starting what hopefully will be the first of many posts in what could be my most important chapter of my life. For those who haven't realized what I'm mumbling on about, a dream come true for me would be a job in the gaming field. and so I've got to start somewhere. I am officially resurrecting Gaming as a Lifestyle.
Here's hoping I actually manage to commit to this, for once in my life.
Thanks to all the three people that will eventually read this, let's hope there'll be a fourth one in my next post. Good Gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment