Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm Back! + My Trophy Hunting.

I don't want to make any promises this time, but I'll do my best to stick around, it's not exactly easy with my school life.

Anyways! During this time, these 3-4 months, I have been hard at work scoring more platinum trophies and building my games collection with games like Assassin's Creed, Need For Speed, Motorstorm and many more. The new platinums are: Assassin's Creed II, Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten sands, The Lord Of The Rings: War In The North and GoW: Ghost of Sparta.
I think that the best game to platinum out of these was probably Prince of Persia or Assassin's Creed. Ubisoft don't make hard trophy sets, not at all! But they do require you to thoroughly play the games, looking at every corner for a hidden collectible.
The longest platinum was definatley War in the North that makes you play through the game 3 times, each time on a different difficulty. It's not that bad actually, especially after the first playthrough you can just put on some music and go into autopilot mode (When your sub-consciously make the desicions in the game while you think about other stuff) and enjoy. Plus, War in the North rewards you for multiple playthroughs, by giving you better loot, and loot is everything in this game! No, seriously, it is.
The fasttest one is easily my 4th GoW platinum, Ghost of Sparta which made do only oe playthrough, and about half an hour- an hour of EXP milking, for some artifacts of zeus or somin' like that.
The next few games on my list are Mass Effect 2- only the very hard difficulty trophy left, Crysis- only the Super Soldier difficulty left and Borderlands- a few misscellaneous trophies left to snag.

I will hopefully be popping out a few more posts tonight, so stay with me!
Oh, and good gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment